Welcome to the
Equip and empower women through serving with your gifts and talents.
Living your life on purpose and with purpose!
Give it a try! Sign up to volunteer for just one month at Gather Her on the 2nd Thursday of the month. Simply read our statement of faith and if you agree, fill out the form below. We will then be in contact with you to get your all set up!
Statement of Faith
Greeter, Check in, Raffle
It's important to us that we honor your time and the women we serve. In order to do that, we ask that each volunteer signs a 1-year commitment. By signing, you make a promise to the women we serve that you will show up and show up well! It also allows you to re-think your schedule at the end of your year commitment. Life is constantly changing and we get it! Being a part of the CW Family should life giving to you and our women so prayerfully consider before you commit so that your ‘yes’ will be ‘yes.’
I hope that’s okay and if it is, keep reading! There are so many opportunities for you to become the woman you are created to be!
We are not perfect and do not expect you to be! So, don’t worry, we are not going to ask you to to be anyone but yourself. We will, however, remind you that if you are serving as a leader for Created Woman that no matter where you go you bring the CW brand and beliefs with you. Leadership is a privilege that also comes with extra responsibility. Please take it seriously. If you find yourself in a season where you feel your leadership role does not align with your personal beliefs, we ask that you take a leave of absence. We’ll walk the journey with you and answer any questions we have. After all, we’re family!
Additionally, we all need a break from time to time because of reason relating to family, work and other circumstances that are out of our control. It’s no big deal, you come first not CW. However, we do ask you to consider these factors before signing any commitment. Just remember, the door is always open to come back to leadership. Once family, you're always family!
The Board of Directors does reserve the right to appoint volunteers and ask someone to take a leave of absence.
We believe your story matters! So if you are a word girl, love sharing your story and can communicate it well, then you have a platform with CW! Writers contribute once month and have life or professional experience in at least one of our 6 principles: God-sized Dreams, Healing, Identity, Purpose, Health and Fashion. Submit 1-2 articles to firstname.lastname@example.org after completion of application form.
Some writers may be invited to speak.
CW is a platform for women to share our stories that will encourage others daily and draw them closer to God. Our editors are the key to making sure we are representing God's word with excellence! Editors are matched with writers to help develop their voice and help them grow. Editors will be paired with the same 3-4 writers each month to build relationships.
Skills should include: Excellent communication, grammar and eye for details. Editors should be well versed in Biblical principles in order to fact check and use word markup and track changes to communicate with writer. In addition, squarespace and google drive knowledge is needed but can also be trained.
Gather Her is our monthly gathering of faith, fashion and friends! We are looking for super social & an eye for detail kind of gals who want to help serve the ladies at our monthly events. Below are the different opportunities.
- Greeters: Be the first smiling face guests see! Say hello to guests & direct where to go
- Check In: Sing in guests & hand out swag bags
- Set up/Tear down lead: Microphone, signage, CW Table, etc.
- Raffle Coordinator: Reach out to area businesses & collect items for each event
- Fashion Partner Leader: (New Chapter) Eye for fashion and connections in the community. Lead monthly Q/A segment.
- Event Coordinators: Hype the audience, make announcements and share the vision to GH tribe. Plus, keep us on time!
- Photographer: Capture the moments at GH and get your business recognized!
We are looking for a computer savvy girl who can keep our website up to date. From minor changes, updating events, adding pages, etc when needed.
**Writers: Since most freelance writers live in different cities, writers are not required to be a part of events or meetings.
- A heart for women in the Austin community and beyond!
- Excellent people skills and love to hang out with women.
- Enjoys keeping up with what’s going on in the world around us. Relevant!
- Ability to work effectively in collaboration with diverse groups of people
- Willingness to help Created Woman with fundraising efforts.
- Attend 1 monthly event that your team is assigned to, arriving early to each event with a maximum of 2 absences during your term.
- Attend our quarterly family meetings with a maximum of 1 absences during your term.
- Attend CW Family retreat in June.
- Attend & serve yearly Style Speaks conference.
- Respond to any emails within 48 hours.
- (Leaders only) Monthly team reports the 1st day of each month to update status of department if you are a lead.
- Share All events on your personal social media pages.
- Share a minimum of 2 CW blog posts per week (we don’t want to flood your page so 2 is enough)
- Comment on social media posts on CW fb & Instagram as much as possible.
- Invite 2 friends to each of our monthly events.
- Purchase CW Study Guide, $21.
- Payment for any CW ticketed event.
- Yearly retreat costs no greater than $100. (June)
Whew! That was a lot but if you made it this far, then you are probably ready to join! Here's your check - list to make sure you know who we are and we learn more about you, too.
- Read and agree to all volunteer commitments as stated above.
- Read and agree with Statement of Faith (Click link and scroll down to bottom of page to download).
- Read and agree with Core Values
- Complete volunteer application.
- Attend welcome/orientation dinner.
- Participate in the online, 5-week study of the CW Study Guide.
- Optional: Participate in complimentary 20-minute coaching session form CW life-purpose coach within 2 months. We promise you will love it! Request to email@example.com