I don't know about you but my make-up bag can get a little out of control from time to time! At least every few months I like to clear out the clutter and add in a few "must-haves". There are so many great products out there sometimes it's hard to choose which items are right for you. After researching, trying on, and reading reviews here is my list beauty essentials that may be a great addition to YOUR make-up bag!
- Moisturizer is a must as we move into the chillier months - La Mer is an incredible face cream (if you can afford it)...if not, Oil of Olay Regenerist and Oil of Olay Age Defying, and the ROC series have received great reviews!
- Fragrance - Burbberry Brit Limited Edition is a perfect fall choice with citrus, pink pepper, baked apple and plum (pomarose), cinnamon, peony, cedar, sandalwood, amber and tonka bean. Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison is another great choice with notes of jasmine, heliotrope, bitter almond, caraway, tuberose, ylang ylang, orange blossom, green stems and leaves, vanilla orchid, sandalwood and musk.
- Deep blue/teal/burgandy nail polish is great to include in your bag for any quick touch-ups - stick with OPI for a long-lasting finish.
- Cream blush is a more favorable choice to powder during the fall/winter when skin tends to be dryer - Smashbox Skin Tint is an amazing product!!
- Lilac Purple and Metallic eye shadows can brighten up your face while not overdoing it - MAC Seedy Pearl, Plum Dressing, and White Gold are all great fall picks that have a smooth finish.
- Berry Lipscomplement any skin-tone - try Benefit Full Finish Lipstick in Espionage or Sassy-Frass.
Looks like it's time for a little shopping trip...:)